Main Street Lakeport, California
11am - We kick off Oktoberfest on the Stage with the first beer featuring our inaugural chicken dance with FestMeister Tony Barthel
- Dogs can register for the costume contest which will be open to all dogs. Dachshunds can also register for the Dachshund Derby - see our Dachshund Derby Page for specific details.
- Check out the beer stein contest in our beer stein contest - check out the entrants at the LIV Fashion Boutique behind the main stage.
Noon - Enjoy the terrific sounds of Showcase the Band on our main stage. Showcase the Band has been with us every year of Oktoberfest-Lakeport and will be on stage all day.
1-5pm - Craft Beer Tasting. Get your passes in advance and a special commemorative laynard and glass - click here for info. We are planning a very nice selection of breweries to be on hand to share their beers with you and the beer garden pass will give you unlimited tastings from the variety of breweries that we will have on hand.
Moreso, we sell beer by the glass and have other options including local wines and more.
- 1:00pm - Doggie Costume contest. We will engage the audience for their favorite costume. Cash prizes for winners. All dog breeds are welcome in the costume contest. The audience's favorite doggie will get a special prize from Our Happy Tails. This is also a great time to register your Dachshund for our Dachshund Derby.
- 1:30pm - Beer Pong competition on Main Street in front of Old World Tavern. We have a page that explains our version of beer pong. Beer Pong entry is just $10/team. 100% payback of entry fees as prize money. Sign up at the Information Booth at 3rd & Main. Winners of each of these contests will also get a growler of Kelsey Creek Brewing Company beer along with the growler!
- 2pm - Dachshund Derby. Check the Dachshund Derby page for more information. The Dachshund Derby will happen after the costume contests in the doggie contest area.
- 2:30pm - Two big contests
Stein Holding Contest - Sponsored by O’Meara Brothers Brewing Company - one prize for men and one for women.
Yodeling Contest - get your yell on! Sponsored by Cheese’s Main Street Pizza.
- 3:30pm - Corn Hole Toss. Corn Hole team entry is just $20/per team per competition. 100% payback of entry fees as prize money. Sign up at the Information Booth at 3rd & Main. Winners of each of these contests will also get a growler of O’Meara Brothers beer along with the growler!
- 3:45 – Oktoberfest Costume Contest
Ladies prize is a Gift Certificate from Liv Fashion Boutique
Gentlemen’s prize is a Gift Certificate to Old World Tavern
- 4pm Polka Dance demonstration by Larry and Zoe and dance contest
Ongoing - There will be a variety of contests held by Showcase the Band as well as your FestMeister Tony Barthel on the main stage. Bring your smiles and love of the ridiculous - there will be contests all day.
5pm - Winners of the Stein Contest announced at the Main Stage. Beer stein owners will line-up at the Main Stage with their steins with the winners pronounced.
6-9pm - Street dance in front of the Museum on the grass and vendor booths down the center of the street. Our street dance will feature Jimi Z Band.
8:30pm - Cash Opportunity drawing. There will be three cash prizes, thanks to Jimi Z and the Golden Gate Meat Company - $250; $250 and $500. Winner need not be present to win - you may purchase raffle tickets throughout the day or in advance. Click Here for more information.
Ongoing Activities and Contests
There will be a opportunity drawing ongoing throughout Oktoberfest sponsored by Jimmy Z and the Golden Gate Meat Company. Purchase your tickets at the Information Booth for a chance to win cash prizes of $250, $250 and $500! Winner need not be present and this is a great opportunity. The drawing will be held at the conclusion of the Street Dance at 9pm.
Contests and Games
Participants in all our contests will be able to sign-up the day of the Oktoberfest at the main stage. There is no cost to participate and the contests are suitable for all ages.
Throughout the day, there will be all sorts of music. We have two great bands on tap for this event, accordion players and more.
Bring your favorite beer stein for an audience vote. Steins will be on display in the windows of the Game Shop in Lakeport all day. Vote for your favorite or bring yours and see how you do. Details here.